Monday, December 28, 2015

Review: Rising Tides by T.L. Zalecki



Rising Tide by T.L. Zalecki
(Sirens, #1)
Publication date: August 4th 2015
Genres: Dystopia, New Adult, Paranormal, Science Fiction

Forget whatever you think you know. History has been rewritten, and the future is in peril.

In a world where rising ocean levels swallow coastal cities and people scramble for resources on an overpopulated earth, the survival of the human race depends on biogenetic research to develop aquatic abilities. The year is 2098, and it has never been more dangerous for the elusive Sirens to be discovered.

Until now, the Sirens have remained hidden from the human world, inhabiting an obscure, undiscovered island in the Indian Ocean. Amid growing discontent among their youth, the Sirens, led by headstrong Mello Seaford, decide to test the waters of open society by striking a deal with the all-powerful megacorporation, DiviniGen Inc.

And they risk everything to do it.

Will the risk prove worth it, or will the Sirens be subjected to the diabolical whims of humanity?


Thoughts 
Dude, this book was boring, I have been reading it for a long period of time and I still did not finish it. I just could not get into it. Too futuristic for me, the characters are boring, each chapter in a different POV which I usually do not mind at all, but with this book it bothered me a lot. I had to stop reading it because I was going to force myself to try to finish it but I new I was not going to finish it.

E-book provided by Xpresso Book Tours in exchange of a fair review.


GoodReads 

No comments :

Post a Comment