Tuesday, January 05, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: 2016 Resolutions

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's theme asked us to come up with 5 bookish resolutions. 



 I would imagine that this one is going to show up a lot today! Though, it's no secret I have been reading less and less ever since I discovered Kdramas, but I do wish that I could get back into reading as much as I used to! 


This one goes hand in hand with the first resolution. If I watched less TV, it would stand to reason I would read more. Or just be a more productive individual in all things.
This resolution is in an effort to save my wallet! I tend to get really excited about new books, buy them and then not read them for months! I could save so much money by buying them used later on.
 
We have almost 500 posts, and Mariela is responsible for the vast majority. I hope to be more active this year!

 I have three or four dozen series left open that I haven't finished! Hopefully I can finish some up this year! 



 
 

7 comments :

  1. I also need to read more books that I own, and to buy less books. And I could totally stand to watch less Netflix and Youtube.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to buy less books too. But it's so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to leave my list!! http://hollykerr.ca/top-ten-tuesday-ten-bookish-things-resolve-2016/
      Happy Reading!!

      Delete
    2. I went yesterday to books a million and bought 7 books!

      Delete
  3. I can't live without Netflix, I've had a Criminal Mind marathon since Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man I totally relate to all these resolutions! Especially Allyson your one about watching too many K-dramas. lol. I need to do all of these this year! Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck to both of you with all your 2016 resolutions!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/01/05/top-ten-tuesday-38/

    ReplyDelete