Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday


                           Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's theme : Thanksgiving freebie -- 
tell us what you are thankful for! Books you are thankful for!









                                                                   ( Any version!)

                                                     Star Wars : Original Trilogy.



                         Authors I am grateful for! without them I would not have my favorite books!

 Morgan Rhodes/ Michelle Rowen! I love her books! I have read her Demon in Me Series, Falling Kingdom and the Spirits and Thieves series!  All of her books are amazing!




 Morgan Rhodes/ Michelle Rowen 



                                                                   



Leigh Bardugo... She is a new author that I added to my very short list of my favorites! She is a freaking genius! And when it comes to writing male characters  she is great! I felt in love with every male character of her books!

                  ( I still have to finish Ruin and Rising, I have no idea where I left my book!)



                                Miss Bardugo, every word from your books is worth reading.





                                                         



  Richelle mead... I don't think I have to say anything about her, right?  Her VA books are one of my favorite series ever!




Richelle Mead




                                                             



 And of course I was going to leave the best of the best for last. Diana Gabaldon...I think everyone should read her books. This woman is just pure genius, I am so glad that I saw the trailer of Sam saying "Sassenach" with his sexy voice , because that made me want to check out Outlander and read the book.





Diana Gabaldon


                                                                        


          
And now since I am in a good mood I will also add my favorite YA book turned into movies!

I am Number Four


The Mortal Instruments


Vampire Academy


Twilight



The Fifth Wave


1 comment :

  1. Oh yeah- Star Wars and Lord of the Rings! And I loved that version of Pride and Prejudice even if I haven't read the book? I need to read some Leigh Bardugo as everyone keeps saying Six of Crows rocks.

    I'd like to read vampire Academy at some point. I just saw the trailer for Before I Fall yesterday and it looks like the same actress from the VA movie?

    I still need to see The 5th Wave.

    ReplyDelete